Home » Posts tagged 上海夜生活WOW

Minister anticipates work on Mica affected homes to begin shortly

first_img RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Arranmore progress and potential flagged as population grows Previous articleBreaking: Details of Mica Redress released by GovernmentNext articleCouncil urged to fulfil promise of tarmacing back lanes at local estates News Highland Twitter Loganair’s new Derry – Liverpool air service takes off from CODA AudioHomepage BannerNews Pinterest Minister Joe McHugh anticipates that work on mica affected homes will begin in the very near future. The Government announced plans for the special scheme to repair homes affected by Mica earlier this afternoon.Following a commitment made in October 2018 to repair properties impacted by the issue, €20 million has been pledged for the scheme this year with the worst-hit homes to be fixed first.The Government is to pay 90% of the cost of repairing affected homes while the homeowner will pay the remaining 10%.Minister Joe McHugh says this has been long road for all affected and has been giving further details about the scheme:Audio Playerhttp://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/joemhjkhjkhjkhjica5pm.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume. By News Highland – May 14, 2019 Google+ Google+ Minister anticipates work on Mica affected homes to begin shortlycenter_img Twitter News, Sport and Obituaries on Monday May 24th DL Debate – 24/05/21 Facebook Pinterest WhatsApp Facebook Important message for people attending LUH’s INR clinic FT Report: Derry City 2 St Pats 2 WhatsApplast_img read more

Continue reading